Generations in the Workplace | APTA-U 2020 Emerging Leaders Presentations
The members of the Emerging Leaders Program Class of 2020 have had a program experience unlike any of the classes that preceded them. Throughout their program year, the members of the class worked on projects that examine key issues facing the public transit industry. They collected data, interviewed industry leaders, and prepared presentations that explore some of the policies and practices within the industry. As the class prepared for their final capstone session, the world plunged into a pandemic that has reshaped how the transit industry interacts with our communities.
Though the pandemic has prevented the class from presenting their projects in person, they are offering them to the industry as a series of webinars. We hope you will join us for a special series where the members of the ELP Class of 2020 will present their findings and answer your questions on issues including workforce practices, fare incentive programs, and electric bus resiliency.
The full list of webinars and descriptions can be found on the ELP Program Page. Here are the individual topics and dates (all times are listed in EDT). Just click on the topic description to register for that webinar.
- Monday, August 31 (3:00-3:45): Customer Effort Score (CES)
- Monday, September 14 (3:00-3:45): Microtranst – Under the Microscope
- Thursday, September 17 (3:00-3:45): Electric Bus Resiliency
- Monday, September 21 (3:00-3:45): Generations in the Workplace – Combating Misperceptions and Embracing Differences
- Thursday, September 24 (3:00-3:45): TNC Taxes and Incentives
- Monday, September 28 (3:00-3:45): Fare Incentive Programs
- Thursday, October 1 (3:00-3:45): Challenges Women Face at the Executive Level
- Thursday, October 8 (3:00-3:45): Transit Stop, Collaborate, and Listen: Modernizing Transit Stops