New Jersey Downtown Conference 2021
Downtown Recovery: Survive & Thrive in 2021
The premiere downtown economic development event of the year, the annual New Jersey Downtown Conference hosts industry experts who provide insights into downtown management best practices, as well as development, business and retail market trends.
This year, DNJ is going virtual. This allows for even more educational opportunities, as well as unique networking experiences. And, DNJ will still be recognizing achievement in the downtown space with the first ever Placemaking Awards (nomination deadline December 31st).
Three days of activities:
- Tuesday, January 19th
- 11:15AM – 12:45PM: Welcome & Keynote featuring Charles Marohn, Founder and President of Strong Towns
- 12:50PM – 1:35PM: Virtual Exhibit Hall & Networking
- 1:45PM – 3:00PM: A Different Kind of Economic Recovery?
- Thursday, January 21st
- 12:00PM – 1:15PM: Placemaking for the Win
- 1:15PM – 1:30PM: Placemaking Awards
- 1:30PM – 2:15PM: Virtual Exhibit Hall & Networking
- 2:30PM – 3:45PM: Retail in the Changing Downtown Environment
- Friday, January 22nd
- 12:00PM – 1:15PM: Disrupted Development—A session hosted by NJTOD and moderated by NJTOD’s Stephanie DiPetrillo
- 1:15PM – 1:30PM: Break & Virtual Networking
- 1:30PM – 2:45PM: Mayor’s Round Table
NJTOD will also be hosting virtual interviews of conference attendees working to promote transit-oriented development, placemaking, and economic vitality in New Jersey’s Downtowns. More information to come!
Register by December 31, 2020 to enjoy Early Bird Rates!
- Location: Virtual
- Sponsorship: Looking for advertising and exhibiting opportunities at the DNJ Conference, then consider becoming a sponsor. Every sponsorship level comes with at least one (1) registration, so be sure to check out conference sponsorship opportunities before you register. Sponsorship information
- Early Bird Rate – Register by Dec. 31, 2020: $55 (members), $65 (non-members)
- Register after Dec. 31, 2020: $65 (members), $75 (non-members)
Seeking AICP CM continuing education credits.