The North Jersey Transportation Planning Authority is excited to launch Plan 2050, the long-range transportation plan for North Jersey. A robust and inclusive public involvement program will be key to forming a shared vision for the future. There are multiple ways for you to offer input for Plan 2050.
Participate in a brief survey to share YOUR ideas, interests and concerns about all aspects of transportation in North Jersey. By taking the survey, you will be entered for a chance to win a $50 gift card* to a local business of your choice. The survey is available in English, Spanish, Chinese, Korean, Hindi, and Portuguese.
The NJTPA is coordinating a TPA Tuesdays Symposium Series to discuss hot topics that impact the region. Each symposium features a dialogue among thought leaders in policy, planning, and social equity followed by an opportunity for you to discuss the topic in a small-group setting. (Seeking AICP CM continuing education credits.)
- Adapting to Change – Tuesday, October, 6, 2020
- Advancing Equitable Transportation Systems – Tuesday, December 1, 2020
- Topic TBD – Tuesday, January, 19, 2021
The NJTPA will also be hosting multiple virtual events. The format for each event will be identical—pick the time and date that works best for you!
- Wednesday, September 30, 2020 at 12:00 – 1:00 PM
- Thursday, October 1st at 7:00 – 8:00 PM
- Saturday, October 3rd at 9:00 – 10:00 AM (en Español)
- Saturday, October 3rd at 10:30 – 11:30 AM
- Wednesday, October 7th at 8:00 – 9:00 AM
- Thursday, October 8th at 7:00 – 8:00 PM